Mahesh Prasad Mehrotra (FCA)
- 56+ years
- Founder Partner of Mehrotra & Mehrotra, Chartered Accountants.
- Investor to various start ups across Globe
- Vibrant Bank Audits
- Ex-Director of Canara Bank.
- Ex- Director in SBI Caps Securities Ltd.
- Director in SBI Pension Funds Pvt. Ltd.
- Ex-Member of Task Force for MOUs, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Govt. of India, Dept. of Public Enterprises, for five years till 2010-11.
- Ex-Non-Government Member in the Joint Programme Advisory Committee, Aakashwani & Doordarshan Kendra, Delhi.
- Ex-Official Advisor to High Commission of Malta, New Delhi.
- Ex-Central Board of Trustees, Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Ex-Member of Advisory Committee, Handlooms, Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India.
Rajendra Pal Goel (FCA)
- Ex-Banker from Standard Chartered Bank.
- Senior Partner, having over 60 years of experience in the Profession.
Vinod Prakash (FCA)
- He is a senior partner of the firm and having over 50 years’ experience in the profession.
- Rich experience in Bank Audits
- Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- Rendering financial and management services to certain clients in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- He handled Central Statutory Audit of BOI. Also having exposure of audits of limited companies.
- Good exposure of working as management consultant.
Ramji Mehrotra (FCA)
- Senior Partner having over 40 years experience in the Profession.
- Expertise in taxation, business strategies, structuring and investment related matters
- Advisor to many corporate houses
Amarnath Rastogi (FCA)
- 40+ years
- He has Certificate on Concurrent Audit of Banks from ICAI.
- He has DISA Certificate from ICAI.
- He is a dynamic professional and senior partner of the firm and having over 39 years experience in the profession.
- He has vast experience of Bank Audits and Statutory Audits of many PSUs.
- He has handled Central Statutory Audits of PNB, Syndicate Bank, BOI and also Branch Audits of OBC, PNB, BOI, Bank of Maharasthra etc. Also having exposure of concurrent audits of various banks.
Shrikant Madhav Bag (FCA)
- He is associated with the firm since 2003 and is having 33 years’ experience in the profession.
- He has wide experience in Statutory Audits of Bank Branches, Concurrent Audits of Bank Branch, Audit of Companies etc.
- He has good exposure in accounting and audit related matters.
Rajesh Jhalani (FCA)
- Country Managing Partner with 25+ years of experience
- Gained hands on all professional assignments being the front face of the firm
- He has DISA Certificate from ICAI.
- Wide exposure of Bank audits
- He has been conducting Statutory & Tax Audit, Internal audit of large and medium scale companies, carrying on Bank Audits and providing service in the field of Accounts, Income tax, Company Law matters.
- He is having good exposure of managing the concurrent audits of PNB, BOI, Axis Bank, Allahabad Bank, CBI, Syndicate Bank, Vijaya Bank etc.
Sanjay Kumar Rai (FCA)
- He is associated with the firm for more than 10 years.
- He has been involved in audits of PSUs, companies and banks during his association with the firm.
- He has conducted Central Statutory Audit of BOI and Branch Audit of BOI, BOM and also concurrent audits of CBI, Allahabad Bank, Vijaya Bank, Axis Bank etc
Gagan Goyal (FCA)
- 18+ years
- He has been conducting internal and revenue audits for PSUs for last many years.
- Good exposure of statutory and tax audit of companies, special / investigation audits of corporate on behalf of Govt. Agencies.
- He has vast experience of Appeals & AAR and has been involved in income tax related issues.
Sarala Aggarwal (FCA)
- She has professional exposure of 5 years as a member of ICAI and is associated with the firm since 2015.
- She has DISA Certificate from ICAI.
- She has been conducting audits and also engaged in accounting of various companies.
Vivek Kumar (FCA)
- 10+ years
- He has been conducting audits of companies and banks during his association with the firm.
Govind Rai Garg (ACA)
- He is a young, passionate and dynamic professional.
- He is an Ex-Big 4 resource having professional experience of 4+ years therein.
- He is having experience in start-up advisory involving blue-print presentation before investors, conducting viability analysis and feasibility analysis for intended start-ups.
- He has been expertising in international taxation, transfer pricing and start-ups advisory.
He also gained hands in following areas:
- Hearings before Direct Tax and Indirect Tax - Appellate Tribunal, Commissioner (Appeals), Assessing Officer, Transfer Pricing Officer.
- Compliance with BEPS Action Plan 13 - Master file and Country-by-country reporting (CbCR).
- Due-diligence audits for investment proposals.
- Benchmarking for fee for intangibles (Royalty model for trademark and technology).
- Conducting sessions imparting soft/ communication skills to corporates and career counselling for students/ trainees from locations across India;